About Instructional Technologies Inc.
Instructional Technologies Inc. (ITI), is known for its effective online training that uses a mastery learning strategy, an instructional method by which the employee must ‘master’ each subject before moving to the next. The courses improve employee safety behaviors and provide defensible proof that employees have mastered the subject.
With ITI training, fleets have the flexibility to use more than 140 off-the-shelf PRO-TREAD lessons, engage ITI’s professional training team in developing customized content, and use ITI’s secure learning management system for their own content.
- Instructional Technologies Inc was founded in 1995 by Dr. James Voorhees and Robert Johnston
- Over 9 million lessons taken
- 300+ clients
- Used by leading fleets: Ryder, Celadon, Landstar, and the largest private fleets.
- Works on any computer with an internet connection
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Recommended by most major logistics insurers, including Baldwin & Lyons and Aon
- Member of the National Private Truck Council, American Trucking Associations, Truckload Carriers Association, Commercial Drivers Training Association, National Association of Fleet Administrators, International Food Distributors Association, and many more.
Driver Training is like Insuring your Insurance
You carry insurance in case of accidents, so why is ongoing training important? Because some accidents don’t go over your (enormous) deductible and no one has outlawed attorneys (yet). Training is what the suits call “risk management.” For a low cost, online training from Instructional Technologies keeps your drivers and warehouse workers safe, minimizes workers’ comp claims, and keeps your bottom line healthy.
Recommended by Fleets
“PRO-TREAD is a powerful component of our risk management programs. It helps make us a safer fleet.”
-Don Osterberg, Schneider National, Vice President of Safety and Training
“PRO-TREAD has helped us reduce collision frequency to the lowest level in our history.”
-Tony Montalbano, Ryder System, Group Director of Safety, Health and Security
“We’ve worked extremely well with ITI over the past five years. We know we can always count on them to go the extra mile for us. It’s great working with their dedicated and talented staff of training professionals.”
-Alan Weisinger,Schneider National, Director of Driver Training
It’s great that the fleets like the training, but what do drivers think? After all, they’re the ones who have to use the training. So we asked 4,500 drivers who took our training what they thought:
- 95% agreed that the PRO-TREAD training would make the company and themselves safer.
- 93% would recommend the PRO-TREAD online lessons to fellow drivers.
- 88% agreed with the statement, “I prefer taking this type of online lesson instead of attending a safety meeting.”
- 74% disagreed that the PRO-TREAD lessons were too basic.