Reduce Hazmat Fines and Unnecessary Costs
Hazmat Recurrency Training
Every three years, drivers with their hazmat endorsement must take training before renewing their endorsement. The PRO-TREAD Hazmat module can be added to your PRO-TREAD subscription for a small fee. Also, when you use Sentix Pro, you can schedule your driver to be assigned the training before their endorsement expires, and the system will re-schedule the training again three years later.
- Meets Federal Re-Currency CFR 49 parts 172.702 and 172.704 requirements
- Training is automatically tailored to driver’s needs by the use of interactive breakout frames Includes optional information for specific types of hazardous materials
- Lessons help drivers prepare for State CDL Endorsement Exam
40% of Possible CSA Violations are Hazmat-related
The U.S. Dept. of Transportation imposes fines up to $50,000 per day for civil violations in hazardous materials shipping--up to $100,000 if the violation results in personal injury or property damage.
Prevent costly fines with the appropriate training: Get the Hazmat training you need to comply with extensive new federal regulations. Request a demo of Hazmat training today.
PRO-TREAD Hazmat Courses
- Hazmat Communication Awareness
- Hazmat Driving and Parking Rules
- Hazmat Loading and Placarding
- Hazmat Security Awareness